Hi, I am back to share my experience about dry scalp. Btw, anyone know the difference does not dry scalp with dandruff?
Ok I briefly explain but easy to understand.
Dandruff is not caused by drought, but too much oil on the scalp.
While dry scalp that causes the loss of moisture from the skin and is caused by cold weather, excessive use of soap or do not match.
Signs of dry scalp is itchy and there is a small white flakes on the scalp. As for natural remedies that can help overcome dry scalp is like apple cider vinegar.
Signs and symptoms of dandruff is oily and creamy. Dandruff flakes larger than dry scalp flakes. Will usually itching and scalp odor.
Having a dry scalp is annoying. Dandruff and itching that often comes to make the owner of a dry scalp must be smart to choose hair care products.
Well, now understand the difference, right? If you do not understand try reading again: p
After experiencing and analyzing the causes of dandruff is divided into two:
1 Internal Factors
2 External Factors
The internal factors are:
- Excessive consumption of sugar, fat.
- Lack of rest
- Hormonal imbalance
- Poor health
As for external factors, namely:
- Do not let your excessive use of hair products, because not all products fit on your scalp.
- Coloring products or excessive use of hot curling irons or curling irons
- Cold weather is a factor external causes
- A good idea to keep the mind in order not to stress
- Rarely shampooing the hair, if you rinse after shampooing clean.
Here's an easy way to handle it:
1. Water for you who spend more time outside the home, in order to maintain skin moisture head. When you're well hydrated, it is definitely entire body will function better as well with activating new cells, including hair and scalp.
2 Switch to the professional shampoo and conditioner. Carefully choose a shampoo and conditioner. Many brands sell shampoos that contain chemicals that are harmful to your scalp.
3 Give the lag time. Leave at a maximum of 2 or 3 days shampooing, so you also have provided an opportunity for scalp hair produces natural oils that are needed to protect the skin.
4 Gently brush the scalp before washing hair. Point to loosen dead skin cells though more easily peel off when you wash your hair.
5 Consultation. Consult scalp problems for the prevention and treatment to the doctor.